Stretch film is a recyclable film used to improve the stability of products or packages, as well as giving protection from dust, moisture and package pilferage. Stretch film is widely used in the logistic, electronic, and food industries.
Stretch Film is used in pallet wrapping and storage operations. Stretch film is specifically designed to keep your products clean and moisture free, ensuring longer shelf life. It also helps stabilize and hold the load together by securely wrapping the products. This prevents product shifting and transit damage. Our stretch films come in a wide range of sizes from 3 inches to 2 feet rolls to suit manual application on various product types. They are easy to use while being economical and strong. Our stretch film offers two-sided cling that allows the wrap to stay securely wrapped.
In order to fulfill various demands of our esteemed clients, we are engaged in providing an optimum quality array of Colored Bopp Tape.
- Provides a water, dust and dirt protection
- High load bearing strength
- Resistance to package pilferage
- Easy to wrap manually
- UV resistant with high tack strength
- Can sustain shock or vibration and still maintain the load in its original unitized configuration
- Less wear and tear of product as compared to strapping
- Lower operating and maintenance costs compared to strapping
- HDPE Virgin Grade (High-Density Polyethylene)